Getting started[edit | edit source]
Here are some introductory guides to help you get started with the game. Please look over the essentials first. Intermediate guides are also useful once you know a little more about the game.
- Battle Mode 3 - Please update me
Essentials[edit | edit source]
- Keyboard Controls – Controlling your character
- Chat – Talking with others in game
- Basic but essential needs – READ ME if you are new to the game
Intermediate[edit | edit source]
Guilds[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Crafting – Introduction to crafting
- Basic Crafting guide – Craft potions, cores, other
- Professional Crafting guide – Craft weapons and armor
Dungeons[edit | edit source]
- Select your choice on the Dungeons page for help on running the different dungeons in the game.
Class Guides[edit | edit source]
- Blader Guide - update me, see below..
- Wizard Guide - Guide for Wizards...Update me...
- Force Shielder
- Force Archer
- Force Blader
External Guides[edit | edit source]
- Note some of this information may not be accurate.
Here is a temporary list of guides that should be imported to the wiki, rather than being buried in their forum:
- Mission War details
- mission war details explained
- more mission war
- Mission War tower guide
- buff guidethe internet archives??
- damage calc
- skill data, lots more there too
- blader skills calcs
- battle modes
- Detailed Mission War guide
Feel free to post more as you find them...!
This article is a stub. You can help the Cabal Wiki by expanding it.