| Cabal Official Wiki
A fully featured wiki containing info about Cabal Online.
Currently maintaining 7,338 pages (1,863 articles)
|Cabal Wiki News||Cabal Online Updates|
|Useful Guides||Game basics|
- Professional Amity Crafting - Guide to system of professional crafting. Learn to craft weapons, armor and accessories.
- Request Crafting - Guide to the Request Crafting system. Learn to craft potions and other consumable items.
- Craft Material - material used for Amity and Request Crafting
- Costumes – Items purchaced in the Cash Shop to change the look of your character.
- Astral Bikes & Boards – Cover distance faster.
- Upgrade Cores, Force Cores, Extreme Cores, Chaos Cores, & Slot Extenders – Upgrade your equipment.
- Upgrade System - Force core, upgrade core, and extreme core systems.
- Pets – Follows you around and provides additional stats
- Essence & Blended Runes
- How to create and maintain a Guild.
- Guild Ranking system and rewards.
Storyline – The story of the game.
- Lore – The background.
- NPCs - The NPC's of the game.
- Quests – Overview of the main quests.
- All quests – Side quests, skill quests, and other quests.
Locations – All towns and areas.
The Bestiary – The creatures in the game.
- Bosses – Unique enemies to test your mettle.
Drops – Where to find items which the mobs drop.
Non-Player Characters – Grocers, Instructors, Alchemists and more.
Mercenaries – Summon NPCs to help you in dungeons.
War Server – The home for PvP fights.
- Duels – 1 vs 1 quick fights.
- Honor - Honor points earned to gain new titles to enhance war fighting ability.
- Merit - Earn merit points to gain new war stats.