Option Granting System
Introduction[edit | edit source]
Cabal Online has an extensive system that provides additional enhancements, or options, to slotted items such as increasing Critical Damage or Alz drop rate. Options are added using the Core Alchemist found in every town. There are two types of items that can be granted options:
Enhancing Equipment[edit | edit source]
There are some rules for enhancing equipment which will be confusing for new players.
- Equipment can only be slotted at a Core Alchemist
- The Force Core grade and option scroll must be appropriate for the item being enhanced. For example, a Force Core (Low) will not work with Titanium.
- You can see the chance of success before beginning.
- If the upgrade fails, the cores and option scroll are destroyed. The item being enhanced is unaffected
Required Materials[edit | edit source]
The following materials are needed
- Armor, Weapon or Astral Bike with at least 1 empty slot
- Force Core
- Must match equipment grade
- Grades: Low, Medium, High or Highest. (See Force Core grades below)
- Option Scroll
- Fixed or Random depending on what option you want added (See Options below). Must match equipment grade and type.
- Types: Weapon, Armor or Bike Scroll
- Grades: Low, Medium, High, or Highest
- Obtained: Transmuting slotted items. Type and grade will match transmuted item.
- Depending on the grade of equipment, the slot, and option, the cost can be 50,000 - 15,000,000 Alz
Granting Fixed Options[edit | edit source]
If you've never used a Force Core before, you are best to practice with a Force Core (Low).
- Un-equip the slotted item you are upgrading
- Visit a Core Alchemist
- Choose "Item Options Adding"
- Place the item you are upgrading in the left item box
- Place option scroll in Fixed Option Scroll slot
- Equip force cores
- Click "Grant option"
- If successful, the item will be slotted. If slotting fails the item remains unchanged. In both cases the option scrolls and cores are destroyed.
Granting Random Options[edit | edit source]
When upgrading an item, put the item in the left slot and select the number of force cores you wish to use (1-10) and place the scroll option you want into the right slot (see image for reference). Note: You can only use the same grade option scroll for the item's grade. (ex. High for osmium, low for aramid, or highest for lycanus)
Pet Training[edit | edit source]
Training pets is similar to granting options in equipment.
- Un-equip the pet you are upgrading
- Visit a Core Alchemist
- Choose "Pet Training"
- Place the pet you are upgrading in the left box
- Place a Force Core (Highest) in the right box
- Click "Pet Training"
- The option in the pet will be randomly selected from the options shown in the table below.
Force Core grades[edit | edit source]
Used in slotting stats into gear with an empty slot.
There are 4 grades of Force Cores. Each grade is used to slot equipment of different grade:
|Image||Item name||Equipment Grade|
|Force Core (Low)|
|Force Core (Medium)|
|Force Core (High)|
|Force Core (Highest)|
Options[edit | edit source]
- All options listed as "Fixed" can also be obtained using a "Random" option scroll but chosen randomly.
- For items marked as "-" the option is not available.
- There is no option scroll for pets; options are chosen at random from those available.
- Some options are only available as a drop in game. They are marked as "Drop".