We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
There are many quests are avaialbe which give rewards such as items, Alz and EXP.
CABAL Online provides over 900 quests. Quests are divided into [Progress], [Scenario], and [General] depending on their characteristics, and they give you a chance to obtain necessary iname items; the in-game currency Alz, items, skills, and map codes.
Quests are a great source for motivation and fun, rendering the game scenario more engaging and your hunting experience more exciting.
Types of quests[edit | edit source]
- Storyline Quests – The main quests in Cabal. They have good rewards and are necessary to progress to different locations in Cabal.
- Normal quests – Optional quests given by different NPCs. They usually involve killing monsters or acquiring items from drops.
- Hidden Helper T quests – Optional quests. The task usually includes killing monsters for a hard-to-find item.
- Daily quest – Repeatable quests that can be done once per day to gain EXP, Guild Points, AXP and Quest Capsules.
- Battle Style Level Up – Level Up quests are mandatory quests for characters to increase their Class Rank.
- Dungeons – Dungeon quests are started once inside the more complicated scenarios, and are used to provide hints on what to do next.
- Capsule Quests - Quests received from a Quest Capsule. Possible rewards include EXP and Stain Clones upon completion.